Save The Date
March 31, 2022
9am – 11am
NC NTSP Data Summit FAQs
What do we hope to achieve?
- Increase awareness and interest in data from the North Carolina New teacher Support Program
- Share RFP proposal process allowing access to NTSP data
- Create research network of interested faculty and students
- Increase research publications pertaining to teacher preparation, induction or leadership development
- Establish ongoing data summit/research symposia pertaining to educator workforce in North Carolina
What is a Data Summit?
An opportunity to share current and historical collection of data pertaining to the experiences of early career teachers enrolled in the North Carolina New Teacher Support Program.
Who should be invited to the Data Summit?
Anybody interested in teacher induction, preparation, development, teacher retention or experiences of early career teachers. Additionally, any faculty members advising Masters or Doctoral candidates on similar topics should be invited to attend.
What will the event look like?
While the agenda is still being finalized, we will share a historical perspective of the program; current evaluation methodologies including affordances and constraints; program outcomes generated through rigorous qualitative and quantitative measures; opportunities to discuss prospective research aligned to specific interests (e.g.; teacher residency, licensure, student achievement, Human Capital Roundtable-PEPSC).